Alliance MIM processes personally identifiable data relating to the use of this website or interaction with any other online presence where Alliance MIM is the administrator.
Alliance MIM is particularly committed to protecting your personal data and the rights and freedoms associated with them.
This confidentiality agreement is thus chiefly aimed at duly informing data subjects of processing by Alliance MIM and their rights under applicable laws and regulations, and under our commitment to enhanced data protection.
SIRET no : 39963378300044
Address : 22 rue de l’Europe 25410 SAINT-VIT
If you have any request concerning your personal data, please send it by email or by telephone to +33 (0)3 81 87 52 49. In accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act 78-17, Alliance MIM agrees to respond to you as soon as possible to allow you to exercise your rights.
Alliance MIM agrees to fulfill its obligations and the guarantees under the laws and regulations at all times for the protection of personal data, particularly the guarantees under EU regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (as amended on 20 June 2018 by Act 2018/493).
Use of data
In accordance with the laws and regulations stated above, Alliance MIM has a duty of information and transparency towards data subjects. Among others, it agrees to:
- only process such data as essentially required for the working of this website (more information in the Cookies section below), and to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations,
- only process said data within the limits of the purposes defined in the Purpose and reason for processing » section of its confidentiality policies,
- only process said data for a period that is strictly equal to the period provided by law, or failing that, for a period that is proportional and compliant with the purpose of such processing,
- not hand over your data to unauthorized parties without first securing your unambiguous consent.
The type of data concerned is limited to the following:
- IP address for statistical purposes,
- contact details sent via the contact form,
- contact details sent via the job offer response form .
Purpose and reason for processing
Alliance MIM agrees to process the personal data collected in a fair and informed manner, for purposes that are well defined, explicit and legitimate:
- for the working of this website,
- for responding to requests from data subjects, commercial or otherwise,
- for fulfilling our obligations under the laws and regulations, particularly in respect of logging on and browsing data,
- for improving our services,
- for informing you when necessary of any modifications of this policy or the other terms and conditions of Alliance MIM.
Data subjects may at all times make a request as provided below in the « Rights of data subjects » section below in order to obtain more information about our confidentiality policy and the processing of their personal data.
A cookie is a text file saved on your computer, mobile device or in the memory of your browser by websites you visit. The data collected by this website allow, among other things, its working, improvement of features and statistics.
Please note that the disabling or deletion of cookies may have an effect on the use and features of this website.
You may also modify cookie settings directly from the menu of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome etc.).
Rights of data subjects
Alliance MIM reminds users of this website and data subjects that in accordance with Chapter III of EU regulation 2016/679, they may at any time make a request to the company if they wish to exercise their rights such as the right to erasure, the right of access or the right to restriction of processing.